Frame of mind
5. is an enthusiastic learner who seems to get pleasure from school.
5. exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom. * appears well rested and looking forward to each day's activities. 5. shows passion for classroom activities.
5. shows effort and looks for new ways to get engaged. * uses instincts to cope with matters on their own and in an optimistic way. 5. strives to get to his (or her) total potential.
5. is focused on doing his (or her) best.
2. seeks new challenges.
5. takes responsibility for his (or her) learning.
* cooperates consistently while using teacher and also other students. * transitions easily between class room activities devoid of distraction. * is courteous and displays good good manners in the classroom.
2. follows class rules.
5. conducts himself (or herself) with maturity.
* responds appropriately when corrected.
* remains centered on the activity at hand.
* withstands the urge being distracted by other students.
* is usually kind and helpful to everybody in the classroom.
2. sets a good example of excellence in behavior and cooperation. Figure
ThesaurusLooking for some great adverbs and adjectives to get to life the comments that you put on report cards? Go beyond the stale and repetitive With this list, your remarks will always be imaginative and exclusive.
* displays respect pertaining to teachers and peers.
2. treats university property and the belongings of others with care and respect. * is genuine and trustworthy in negotiations with others.
* shows good citizenship by aiding other pupils.
* brings together in school community projects.
5. is concerned about the feelings of peers.
5. faithfully functions classroom responsibilities.
* can be depended on to perform what this individual (or she) is asked to do. * looks for responsibilities and follows through.
* is usually thoughtful in interactions with others.
* provides a well-developed vocabulary.
* chooses words carefully.
* communicates ideas clearly, both verbally and through writing. 2. has a lively imagination and excels in creative publishing. * finds his (or her) tone of voice through poetry writing.
5. uses vibrant language on paper.
* publishes articles clearly and with goal.
* publishes articles with interesting depth and insight.
* can produce a logical and persuasive debate.
* listens to the feedback and concepts of others devoid of interrupting. Group Work
5. offers constructive suggestions to peers to improve their work. * accepts the tips of peers and functions on them once appropriate. * is sensitive to the views of others inside the group. 5. takes on numerous roles inside the work group as necessary or assigned. * welcomes leadership tasks in teams.
* reveals fairness in distributing group tasks.
5. plans and carries out group activities cautiously.
* works democratically with peers.
* encourages other members from the crew.
* helps to keep the work group focused and on task.
Passions and Abilities
5. has a well-developed sense of humor.
* holds a large number of varied passions.
* has a willing interest which was shared with the students. * shows and discusses personal items from home if they relate to matters of research. * delivers background knowledge about topics of particular interest to him (or her). * posseses an impressive understanding and depth of knowledge about his (or her) hobbies. * attempts additional information...